Profile picture for sfstranger

Are there any maryland credit unions that would set up a loan of about $7,000.00 for improvement?

I live in Orlando, Florida.  I don't have much equity in my home here.  The 3 unit rental property in Maryland was inherited by me in 2001.  Zillow estimates its' value at 150,000.00.  It has been totally paid off including the land.  I would like to get a loan of somewhere in the neighborhood of $7,000.00 to do repairs and improvements.  Is there a bank or credit union that could offer me something?  I checked my credit score on dec 15, 09 and it is 714.     Thank You
  • December 16 2009 - Dundalk
  • 0

Are you a member of a credit union?   Go talk to them in person, along with a basket of your financial details.