Profile picture for Britney.Barge

Are there any offshore banks that will make a mortgage loan based on stated, unverified income?

• October 16 2013 - Atlanta
  • 0

Is there a particular reason why you are searching for offshore banks for this loan? There are lenders like myself in the United States that can do stated loans that do not require a verification of income. It seems like it would be a hassle to search for offshore banks when you have the convenience of domestic lenders that can still help you out. Well if you have any other questions or need a loan, please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck! 

Profile picture for BartGabe
We offer STATED loans but we are based in the US. Feel free to click on my profile to connect.