Profile picture for rayjoe21

Are there financing options for a 90 LTV Jumbo Loans in Fairfield County Connecticut?

September 05 2013 - Greenwich

I now have 2 new programs to add to the list below....  5/5 ARM & 15/15 ARM

Below is a list of the programs available to you in CT, NY & NJ. For information on rates you must reach out to me by my profile since I am not allowed to post rates in this section.

This is for loans up to $2,000,000.  

THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 90% SECOND HOME- (1 UNIT ONLY)

30 Year Fixed
20 Year Fixed
15 Year Fixed
10 Year Fixed
10/1 ARM
7/1 ARM
5/1 ARM

You can contact me by my profile in case you have any questions or concerns about your specific scenario.

Good Luck!!!!
Steve

May 08
Yes, the lenders I work with allow Jumbo Loan financing with only 10% and there's no mortgage insurance. The maximum loan amount would be capped at $750,000 for a single-family home. Or an easier way to look at it is a maximum sales price of $833,000.

It would be best for us to discuss your options in greater depth to best determine which makes most sense from a financial standpoint. My contact information can be found within my profile, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Sr. Mortgage Consultant

April 09

This is for loans up to $2,000,000.  

30 Year Fixed
20 Year Fixed
15 Year Fixed
10 Year Fixed
10/1 ARM
7/1 ARM
5/1 ARM

Good Luck!!!!
Steve

April 04
I can go 90LTV with no borrower paid mortgage insurance or second position loans required.  5/1 and 7/1 ARM's available and no points or pre- pay penalties
Thank you

Would you consider 15% down?  Do you currently own a home because we offer a "home to home loan" to use equity from your current home before it sells to buy a new home?  We also offer a Medical Professionals loan with 11% down without mortgage insurance.  Please contact me via my profile if you would like to talk.

Yes....   I live in Greenwich and work for a Direct Lender which specializes in JUMBO loans and utilize this type of product for clients on a daily basis.  

The type of loan you would need is an 80-10-10.  These types of loans have slightly tougher guidelines but it is very much possible!

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to help anytime and you can reach me by clicking on my name.

I hope this answer solidifies you being able to buy the home of your dreams!

Yes, there are a number of investors that will go to 90% LTV with no borrower paid mortgage insurance to 90%.  Of course it depends on occupancy and other factors.  Happy to help.

How big of a loan are you talking about? 

Yes, there are options for this.  You should talk to some local lenders.

--
- This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  The post is only an opinion.  You should speak to an attorney for further information.  The poster is licensed only in CT & NY.    If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.

Yes, we offer loans to 90% LTV with no borrower paid mortgage insurance.  The maximum loan amount is $850,000 though.  I would be happy to explain the program to you and CT is not an issue.  It would be my pleasure to visit with you.

[Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

RayJoe,
Subject to qualifications and underwriting guidelines, some lenders may entertain 90% LTV loans with private mortgage insurance, but there are limitations. Please contact a lender in Fairfield County lender for specifics. If you are working with a real estate agent or attorney, have that person recommend someone reputable.