Profile picture for tygerkittn

Are there resources to find my dream home?

I've tried googling but it didn't help, I want to live in an area with low or no property taxes, where a building permit is not required and house plans are not filed with the government, guns are legal, with home school freedom (no dictated curriculum, paperwork, etc) and no intrusive local government. I can find the state gun laws and home school laws easily, the rest varies by county or town and it's impossible or very difficult to compare areas. Is there a website with resources for finding all this? I just want the freedom to be responsible for myself and my family without a local government that treats me like a toddler or a moron. I don't need to be told exactly where I can put my basketball hoop or what length my grass has to be. We've actually gotten a ticket here because one of the kids left their bike in the back yard.
  • July 08 2014 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for tygerkittn
Nationwide. The gun law and home school requirements pretty much eliminate most of the Northeast and California, though. 

Are you looking nation wide or within a specific state?