Are there safe areas in Phoenix for single women to buy homes?

I am going to be attending school there and would like to know know what areas are safe.  I would like to work with a buyers agent.  I am in my mid fifties.  In looking at maps that indicate safe areas, there do not seem to be many.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
  • June 29 2012 - Phoenix
  • 0

@Byron the Brit:  Have you noticed that >90% of your posts are edited by Zillow with the request to read the Good Neighbor Policy?

I would be more then Happy to Explain the Phoenix Area and help You find an area that will be a Safe Area for you to live in. There are tons of Areas that some one would feel safe Single Woman or Man. I wish you Luck on your Home Search!!!

Please contact me at [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our good Neighbor Policy] and I will be delighted to help you and provide you with the sites to view in aid of your issue. Byron Godfrey, Solutions Real Estate.