Are we not going to close?Hi, my husband and I are selling are home to a couple who are approved for a VA loan. Inspection, appraisal and termite inspection were fine and we all signed off on the addendum at which time the lender change are closing day from Oct. 10th to the 15th, that was over 3 weeks ago. Our agent called last Tuesday to let me know that the lender said we should be good to close on the 15th and that they will give the agent and update on Friday. Friday both agents emailed and called the lender and nothing. Today is Columbus Day and VA is closed if that's what they are waiting on and our agent called to say that we will not be closing tomorrow as scheduled, everything is in storage and we have closing on our new house Friday morning. I am sooooo stressed at this point, Is this deal dead at this point?October 14 2013 - US00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.