Are you doing your "Fair Share?"

Link: http://www.nationalmortgagenews.com/blogs/hearing/obama-gift-loan-brokers-1028531-1.html
I'm doing my bwst to inform folks aboout the entire mortgage industry  and how the loan process works. Have you visited lately.

You an find my website ("Book-Site") on my Zillow Profile Page.

Happy zillowing- Rudi

January 26 2012 - El Segundo

Best Answer
Profile picture for Caveat Emptor
rudi, rudi, rudi...

you should know better. \

flagged.

Is that what you are so upset about? 

The question asked who had the best jumbo rates.

The post says:
" Anyone who does jumbo loans has the same rate, it's a matter of what it costs to get that rate and since it changes daily and often multiple times daily, this question is impossible to answer. You should find a good loan officer to find your best terms, rate is just a portion of that."

I'm not sure if you realize, but this answer was given a full day BEFORE yours. The person that posted that would have no idea what you said after unless they went back to the post. It seems that YOU came in after with a post consisting of pure spam about your "book site" "or whatever you call it; rambling incoherently in broken English and grammar.

What shocks your senses most about that post Rudi, the fact that it was short, relevant and accurate or possibly because it didn't contain links, spam or incoherent ramblings laced with poor grammar? 

From what you posted below, I was expecting something terrible. Is this really what has you so bent? I hope you really do take a break Rudi, I think everyone here is truly worried about you; your recent posts and behavior suggest a deeper medical issue. 

Best of luck to you, since apparently that was your last post and you won't be responding.

February 01 2012
Gregorio Denny's Remarks About Jumbo Rates on Trulia.

Farewell to everyone on Zillow.

You can start "Reading Me" on Trulia.

Happy funding- Rudi

February 01 2012
Free advice:

Hmmm, I think Rudi is confused about many things in addition to what a website "hit" is. 

You sound like a racist Rudi. What's up with the black comments? 

wow!. Didn't you two used to be buddies or something? WTH?

Gregorio Denny - That's sure a weird name for a black-man from the Caribbean, isn't it?

Your "French Vocabulary" is excellent. Wish I could share some of those "Weird Phone Messages" you left on my answering machine. Was that a time-warp? Did you forget where you where?

Greg- YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SPEAKING. Anyone that is a "reader" of mine knows I tell it like it is.

One of you last posts on Trula about jumbo rates was about as much nonsense as the remarks you made about "Hits!

GROW UP! The "Best Rates" Can only get you so far!

Speaking of rates. When  of the I posted my rates after your BS on jumbo rates on Trula- you meekly disappeared.

That is your MO, isn't it?

If you cannot hide behind a pseudo alias- you just go away when you BS is shown.

The old adage: "You can fool some of the people some of the time -but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Actually- "Fool" would be an appropriate AKA for you!!

Also- with TriPoint Mortgage why do you not tell folks you live in NoCal - not San Diego? Is it because thats were the "firm" that employs you is located?

You words directly affect your employer. I wonder how well they would be pleased with your actions and manners on a public forum? Do you think they would approve?

Happy zillowing & Zillow bashing- Rudi

" 2301 now.  ;-)"

Yes, but your 1 unique IP visit will generate around 11 hits on his page so he thinks he got 11 people looking.

Hits shouldn't exist in anyone's vocabulary unless they are a server administrator. Hits are irrelevant as far as the average site owners are concern.

A hit is generated when a file is requested and served on your website. The file can be anything from the ordinary HTML document, an image file, or a video. An HTML document with 10 image files on it will register 11 hits when the page is viewed by a visitor. Rudi's page probably registers 11 hits per index page view. 

Also, the same visitor may reload the same page 10 times to register 110 hits instantly. Obviously, that doesn't mean there are 110 people visiting your site.

Using hits to gauge a site's popularity is amateur, rookie, look at me I made my first webpage stuff.

19 million Alexa does not = 6700 uniques. 6700 hits? Absolutely!

2301 now.  ;-)

Unreal....

" Over 2300 new visitors this month."

That is a blatant fabrication. You apparently don't understand Alexa ranks.

Your site has an Alexa ranking of 19,014,118.

An Alexa rank of 19,014,118 gets nowhere near 2300 unique visitors a month. Maybe you think "hits" means visitors... it does not so you are mistaken. I happen to know of another site with an Alexa rank of 16,030,090 and that site gets around 40 "unique" visitors per day which is 1200 a month. Their Alexa rank is almost 3 million better than yours without spamming Zillow and yes, site traffic is the indicator. 

You may want to study up on how it all works before you make ridiculous claims like that. The chances that your site gets 2300 uniques per month is zero. That's like claiming you went to the moon yesterday. This is a great example of a little knowledge being a dangerous thing.

Caveat Emptor- Know better than what?

I'm following the rules- would you prefer I did not?

As- "The Comic"- AKA Charlie Brown (Gregorio Denny. And the fine representative of a "Bank"- Andrew Adams? Or, the Co-founder of "Know Your Pro". Paul- You folks picked the wrong name. Should have been "Know Your Schmo!" By the way is it up and running now. Sure been a while.

Mine is working perfectly. January's total visitors was over 6,700- Many came back to tread more. Over 2300 new visitors this month.

Originated just a tad over$$3,400,000. Paul- How's your business doing?

Happy zillowing- Rudi

I didn't see anything there about how the government essentially sponsors over 95% of the mortgages in the United States, nor did I see anything about how mortgage securities are packaged and resold, nor did I see anything about how the price of mortgage securities is close to inversely proportional to the interest rates that can be offered, nor did I see any formulas for relationship of fees to rates that can be offered, nor did I see anything about how the Federal Reserve is manipulating interest rates by manipulating MBS prices, by buying and selling large amounts of MBS.

So, it appears to me, that if we are talking about "education", it is just "not there".  And it appears that Chuck is doing more than his fair share to "educate the public", such as the thread:

Rates on the move again!

Besides, I thought you posted that you were so frustrated with this site that you wouldn't be posting here anymore, but would go to that non-consumer site where agents and loan officers answer each others questions and sell to each other and completely ignore and discourage the public.

Yes I am. Right now I'm flagging you for Self Promotion.

I am trying to teach my clients more about the entire real estate process to reduce the fear of buying or selling. This should be part of each realtors day to day habit.