Are you happy with your Zillow Advertising ?

• February 14 - Atlanta

I will just say that I am thrilled with Zillow!  I went to the National Association of Realtors Conference at the end of last year in San Francisco.  I took many classes and learned many statistics, one being that Zillow is by far the top searched website in real estate.  The info may not be the most accurate or the most up-to-date, but that does not mean the consumer does not love it.  As a matter of fact, the one thing I am impressed with is that Zillow continues to make the site better, upgrading it, adding features and keeping it fresh and new - likely why it is number one.  As an agent, this means I do not have to spend money sending them to "my site".  They are already going to Zillow, so I pay to be on their site.  Travis Roberts is my rep over there...  I have done everything that he has told me to do and I have been extremely happy with my results.  I always love to see people succeed and would love to share with you if it would help ;o)
  • February 15

Profile picture for sharonweeks01
I've been using Zillow since Oct. 2013. I have received some leads, wish I had more, but I think its all
in what time of year it has been. Definitely a good investment, I see it work for other agents, they get
alot of business from Zillow and great exposure.
  • February 15