Profile picture for SayRayJ

Are you interested in selling?

My wife and I are looking to buy a home in your area, and your place would be convenient to both my intended workplace (ParkWest Hospital) and the University, where I'll be starting graduate studies next year. If you are interested, I'd like to talk with you, or to have my realtor talk with you.

Thanks in advance,

Ray Jones, RN
  • Question refers to 1330 Gatewood Ln, Knoxville, TN 37919
  • 0

Profile picture for boog77
Sounds good. I plan to sell it in th next couple of months. Just let me know if you are going to be around and I wil be happy to show it to you.

Profile picture for SayRayJ
Well, I'm back in California at the moment, waiting to hear about relocation allowance from my prospective employer, but it's safe to say I'd be looking at the end of August or the beginning of September...

Profile picture for boog77
I am interested in selling this home if you are still buying in this area. Let me know. Thanks!

Ben

Profile picture for boog77
When are you planning on moving?

Ben