Are you planning to sell soon? Property Serach in Daly City and Pacifica

Hey everyone,

I'm on the search for a 3 bedroom, 1 bath in Daly City or Pacifica.

My clients are willing to do a little work on the house too.

Preferred areas in Daly City are: Westlake Highlands, Westlake Knolls and Broadmoor.
I think they are OK with all of Pacifica.

If you are selling now or plan to in the very near future, please conact me.

Herb Schmulewicz
McGuire Real Estate
650-784-1849

• December 31 2008 - Pacifica
  • 0

Profile picture for hermanshaw
Hi Herb,

You can get good house through My Peninsula Home Search  you can easily get information about any type of house you are in need

Hi Herb, Ash_Lee here from Zillow -

Please avoid solicitation. We do not allow it here on Zillow. Additionally, no need to provide your contact details on your comments. The users can go to your profile page to view your contact details. You may just post your contribution instead.