Profile picture for pddigi

Are you serious about selling?

I love the neighborhood and would like to learn more about your house if you are seriously considering selling it. Does it have a basement? What are the kitchen appliances? Anything special to know about this house?
  • Question refers to 9134 Concord Hunt Cir, Brentwood, TN 37027
  • 0

Profile picture for pddigi
Thanks for the reply. If you have listings in Concord Hunt, Park Side, or Lansdowne, particularly if the homes have a basement, please feel free to let me know. We need 4 BR and 3 baths minimum, would prefer 5 BR and 4+ baths, and are looking at 4000 sq ft minimum (prefer closer to 5k). Level yard is a must (if front slopes and back is flat (and big enough for kids to play on), that's possibly OK, just don't want sloped yard on all sides). I am working with a realtor but prefer to look myself at this point.
Paul DiGiovanni (pddigi@yahoo.com)

Hi there. I looked up the house you are questioning. It actually sold and closed at the first of this month. However, since you said you love this subdivision, there are a couple of others similar to this one. You can check them out on my website at http://www.homenashvilletn.com by finding Concord Hunt in the subdivision criteria section. Neither have basements. You seemed interested in the kitchen cabinets, so you should be able to see the pictures online. If you'd like to see either of these houses, let me know. Hope this helps.