Profile picture for Pookie4435

Are you telling me that the entire cost is $1750??????Is that a down-payment?????..Please contact me

I live in AZ and may be moving back to the northeast come summer time...My youngest son is being scouted by NCAA..and one of the Universities is in New England. I am looking for a one or two family home in Cohoes,Watervilet,Troy..or the outskirsts of town..I lived in Troy and Clifton Park area for 35 years..so I pretty well remember the area.Now, that my youngest son is headed to college,I have 10 acres of land in Texas that is free and clear..I am just beginning to arrange to sell it.I am hoping to buy a duplex there and a small one family home,here.My credit is kaput..because I lost my home in foreclosure I think it was 2004..I am disabled and receive $ 810 a month..Can you possibly work with me to sell my land(I believe it is going for around $68,000)..so in essence I will be purchasing the homes for cash.(I hope).My name is Marcia E. McMahon.I reside in Buckeye,AZ...My phone # is (623)249-5917...Email address is Pookie4435@hotmail.com...Thanks for your assistance...Marcia:-)
  • Question refers to 5203 Admirals Walk Dr, Cohoes, NY 12047
  • 0