As a realtor, I listed a property on my local MLS, which should automatically download to Zillow.

The system goes through Point2--my new listing doesn't show and an old expired listing from another agent shows up--what do we need to do?
  • June 14 2011 - Jenison
  • 0

I had a similar problem with one of my listings.  I flagged it and contacted Zillow support, but the problem didn't go away.  I was able to bring it over to my listings, but the listing said that it was still pulling information from the previous listing site.  It changed the price on me multiple times and I had to keep changing it.  The problem finally went away after my client took it off the market for a while.  I would contact support as soon as possible.

Patience. I've noticed that sometimes it takes three days for the syndication to go through. I also use Point2 (I think it's great), but my syndication is through Real Living (the old GMAC).

If it doesn't pop up in a couple of days, contact Ice. She answers a lot of questions on Zillow and she will get back to you. Just click on her picture and send her an e-mail.