As an agent, how do I BRAND the listing?

My company has a Broker feed, however I need to update photos, facts, and most of all brand the listing as the agent.
  • February 25 2010 - Phillipsburg

Richard,

I claimed all of my listings by hovering my cursor on the my zillow tab above. Then choose listings from the drop down menu. From there, click on the blue button that says create new listing. If your feeds are up and running, when you add the address to the create new listng system, it should tell you that there is a broker associated with listing in which case, you will be asked if you wanted to take over the listing details, which is essentially branding the listing to you. (I'm sorry. That was one long run-on sentence, but that's the best way I could describe it).

I hope that helps!

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Richard -

I wanted to ask first if all your listings are showing up under your account? If not, please provide us sample address so we can further check.