Profile picture for jg9185

Ask our community...You still have not corrected our listing, as I asked you to do.....there is NO f

You still have not corrected our listing, as I asked you to do.....there is NO fireplace and the Zestimate needs to be changed to reflect the complete remodel that we did. I am not happy with your customer service thus far and very unhappy that I cannot get a response and not talk to someone in person! I would not recommend this site at this point in time!
  • October 26 2011 - Loveland

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi jg9185 -

You can update the changes made to the home facts. You can go to the home details page and hover over the "Edit" option and click on "Edit home facts". You can also place the appraisal value and other upgrade descriptions in the home description.

Neil
Zillow Customer support

Profile picture for jg9185
Hi Neil....
Thank you for responding. The house was entirely remodeled inside. Everything is new....carpet, paint, carpet, flooring, all new stainless steel appliances. Our appraisal reflects that. The zestimate should be about $20,000.00 more than it states....if you could help us with that, I would greatly appreciate it. I think this is very important for those viewers that are looking at our property. Please let me know what you can do. Thank you.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi jg9185 -

I have successfully removed fireplace from the home features. By the way, Zestimate is just a starting point to know the home's estimated market value. Since we don't check the properties personally, some factors that might affect the property's value is not included in the Zestimate. You might want to update your home facts but just a heads up, if the changes were not significant enough, the zestimate might not change. Also, you would need to wait for a week or so for the Zestimate to be updated.

Neil