Ask our community...

Hi, I own 6783 Alvarado rd, 10 SanDiego 92109. You have a make me move price on the place. I foreclosed on the place with my partner ,at $142000 and then bought him out for $73,000 approx. The place is not for sale. Please make the correct adjustments.
Thanks, Gary . 646 784 4674
  • May 08 2012 - College East
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Gary -

I have updated the listing. You can now claim your property in Zillow. To do so, go to the home details page, hover over Edit and click Claim your home. Once done, options to update home facts, description, photos and the like will be available for your use. These will be located under Edit after claiming.

Neil

Neil, thanks for your help. I just bought 8344 s Everett Way, unit E
Littleton Co 80128. The zestimate on that seems real low because there is a adjustment of $34k plus prior to me buying it. All the comps are over $100,000 Please see what you can do to correct this. Thanks, Gary.