Ask our community...

I'm looking for rental rates of low end to average, on single family homes, in or around Camden Maine

• April 22 2013 - Town of Camden
  • 0

Profile picture for pvhomes
Get a local real estate agent to email you rental comps in your area.

My experience is that landlords in the Camden area are not taking advantage of the services that realtors provide or using web sites like this one.  I would recommend viewing the local newspaper which is online at the address below.  Additionally housing in Camden tends to be very expensive. If at all possible I would recommend comparing rental costs in neighboring communities.  You may find that travel expenses are offset by lower housing costs so I'm including a link for another newspaper serving communities north of Camden.

http://knox.villagesoup.com/classifieds/

http://waldo.villagesoup.com/classifieds/