Profile picture for bartosz123

At what point will Zillow update the system to indicate the house is not for sale anymore?

Property is not for sale anymore. However, on Zillow it still shows up as "for sale". I have submitted multiple reports to Zillow to indicate this is incorrect. However, it seems Zillow constantly ignores my reports. Who do I need to contact and/or what do I need to do to get this updated?
  • May 02 2012 - Santa Teresa
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz
I agree with the post from wetdawgs. If the feed comes from a source like postlets.com the poster would have to inactivate that source for the updates to stop.

Arpad

Profile picture for bartosz123
Thank you to both of you. At the very bottom there is a section "Listing Provided by..." followed by the agent's name. There is a little link right under the name: "Report problem with listing". It seems to be of the same format as the one right under the property's picture where the following link can be followed: "Contact Agent - Edit - Report problem with listing" to access the same type of form. I used that several times and there was neither a response to my msgs (although one is required to provide an email address) nor was the "sold" flag removed. It is quite annoying that no one reacts to it. Than you for trying to help anyway.

Zillow updates with the MLS systems on a regular basis, but I have also noticed that it can take a long while for the status of a property to get updated. Scroll to the bottom of the page for your property and see that where the listing office is noted, there is a "Report a problem with this listing" link. Give that a try.

Is it possible that there is a feed from another site that is keeping the property "for sale"?   You can figure this out by opening the home details page, scrolling down to the very bottom to see if there is an active listing feed.  If there is, then the agent with it on the active feed will need to inactivate their feed to Zillow.