Profile picture for Uwantme

Available on land contract?

Solid job,

Profile picture for Uwantme
OK, and thanks for your response.  I would like to see this property.  My landlord says Feb 12 is final foreclosure date.  Although I have heard nothing from the bank, I'm packing and still with nowhere to go!!!
Feel free to call 313) 982-2030  (M) or 313) 270-5541 (work). 
Sunny

You asked about the home on Minton having Land Contract terms. It is listed for sale by land contract. Are you still shopping for a home? I am a land contract  specialist in Livonia. I would be glad to offer some advice on buying a land contract in order to protect yourself from possible harm. You must be certain there is no mortgage on the property before entering into a land contract. If the seller has a mortgage and they default, you will have no protection. Feel free to contact me to discuss your options.

Joy Montgomery
Keller Williams
734-536-2806
JoySellsHouses@gmail.com