Profile picture for mustanggt1

BOWSPRIT 34685

The sale figure you reference ($64,500) is incorrect, that is actually exactly half what I paid. It was an estate sale when I bought the house and 1/2 the house was owned by one son and the other 1/2 was own by the daughter (64,250 plus 64.250 = 128.500). Hence the figure Zillow shows is only 50% of the purchase price, but nobody at Zillow will change it to the true purchase price of $ 128.500.00  I have spoke to the county appraiser and they agree it should be changed but - you never know- maybe zillow's incompetance might have me pay only half of my taxes. I mean if the appraiser is as stupid as you guys!!! That would be cool, then I would say "all hail Zillow's stupidity" and sing it from the mountains."Zillow is stupid but they saved me money!" Hallaluleah for the dumb [edited] at Zillow. Thank you Zillow maybe there is a method to your stupidity!  Maybe it's an Obama plan to spread the wealth...Oh you guys are sooo sneeky - Zillow and Obama in cahoots,   Actually if I write Obama before Zillow you guys can be from the incredible world of OZ. I think Zillow could be the scare crow and Obama would have to be ah,ah.... I know, a munchkin, yeah Obama can be the mayor of Munchkin land. But that might be to difficult for him, maybe the asst, mayor of Munchkin land would be just enough pressure for him.  So now Zillow can go to the feds and apply for a 1/2 billion dollar loan and grow your business like Solydyne - a sweet deal.  Thanks so much Zillow, it's been fun and thanks Obama- oh he already left for vacation. Wow, again!!  I guess he deserves it, he's such a cool dude.  No seriously! He's probabbly out back workin' up his fantasy football league no doubt.   Oh Oh focus: could yall look into my selling price snafu for real. Please tnx
  • September 24 2011 - Palm Harbor
  • 0

Hello. I am not the Wizard of Zillow so leave my curtains alone because I just had them cleaned.

I do have a suggestion. If your assessor has the correct information, you can flag the transaction and Zillow will correct it. Price paid would have come to Zillow from a data provider using information from the local assessor or recorder's office.

If it is incorrect, check with your local offices to make sure they have the correct information, give Zillow the link to your assessor/recorders office to make the checking faster and also use the white "flag"on the home page next to the transaction and Zillow will check it out. Hope it helps. 

go in and claim the home and update the data on the home. Zillow pulls from public records.