Bankowned homes - free list

I recently dedicated one page of my website exclusively to bank-owned properties in Utah County.

[content removed by moderator for being self-promotional]
  • July 03 2009 - Orem
  • 0

I believe that your post would be considered spam on Zillow. You can get a lot more positive outcomes by posting other types of information. Zillow has a video on marketing yourself on the site here. It might help. Spam is generally unwelcome and spam threads often end up badly like this one here. Information is always appreciated no Zillow. Hope the links help.

sunnyview:

Thank you for the links. I appreciate your candor and kindess. (I especially liked Sam DeBord's comment that says, "everyone deserves a second week" on one of the threads linked above.)  ;-)

I look forward to a long relationship with Zillow, and getting to know the contributing members of the Advice Forums. Sorry for the direct promotion of the free bankowned homes list. (I tried to delete the posting after I reviewed the TOS; however, Zillow won't allow me to delete threads...I'll have to wait for the moderators.) 

Thanks again, Sunnyview, for your helpfulness. (Hopefully new contributors to the Zillow forums can learn from my ways!)

Welcome to Zillow! Everyone makes mistakes and I'll happily give you a thumbs up for being open and willing to try again. I look forward to hearing more about your market too. Have a great 4th of July!