Profile picture for realestateaddict

Basement

Does this house have a walk out basement and pool in the yard?
  • Question refers to 23 Cassidy Ave, South Dennis, MA 02660
  • 0

Profile picture for Mike Karras
Yes, this is the home. It is a bank-owned home and was listed with an off-Cape broker and has recently been withdrawn. I had an offer in on the home next door with one of my clients.
There is a good chance we may be getting the listing.
We, at Today Real Estate, handle over 50% of the foreclosure market here on the Cape. We also sell more homes in the Dennis-Yarmouth area than any other real estate agency.
Currently we have a program called bid on my cape home.
You can sign into the website at bidonmycapehome.com and sign me in as your preferred agent.
All sealed bids on the home will be presented to the seller.
We also have a great resale program with no commission on the re-listing side.