Profile picture for sunnkissed101

Belleview Drive House

I was looking at your house for sale on Belleview Drive in Canastota and was wondering how big of a lot your house sits on? Could you provide me with some information regarding the property and what are the bedrooms like?

Thank you,
Alie Cordary
  • Question refers to Belleview Dr, Canastota, NY 13032
  • 0

Alie; Did you ever get my answer to the Belleview Drive, Canastota, ny home from me. please feel free to call me at 315-697-2367 or email me at maryjim697@aol.com.

Profile picture for sunnkissed101
I received a message, but I asked for more pictures if you had them of the bedrooms, yard, garage, etc. Not sure if you received my message back to you.........maybe I am not using this site right then.....haha.

Alie

i have sent you an answer,,,did'nt you get it.
mary 315-697-2367

Profile picture for sunnkissed101
Hi Mary,

My fiance just relocated here from Corning, NY. He just sold his house out there. I own a house on Clark Circle in Canastota that I just sold. We are looking to buy in the Canastota area. We are currently living in the Oneida area with family until we buy. We aren't in any hurry to buy but if we see something we really like at the right price then we will certainly move forward and buy right away. What made you remodel the house? Yes, if you have more pictures that would be wonderful. I honestly liked what I saw posted on here. The reason I ask what size lot it is, is because my fiance would like to put up another garage at some point whereever we live and we have a dog that needs room to run also. Are you living in the house? From the pictures it looks vacant. Once I have more pictures or alittle more information on the house, I think I can convince my fiance to look at it, haha......he sometimes likes to wait until one thing is finished before we start anther, by that I mean wait until his house is entirely transferred to the new owner. That should be complete in about 3 weeks. Well, thank you for your time and possibly sending me some more pictures and maybe we can come look at it. I will be talking with you soon, Alie.

ali, i forgot to ask you where you are coming from.
mary 315-697-2367

hello alie; it's a very nice size village lot with public water & sewer. the backyard has 2 large shade trees and plenty of room for a pool. the bedrooms all ahve hardwood floors they are not big but accom. queen size beds. feel free to call me at (315)697-2367 and come take a look it truly is like a brand new home the remodel is just completed,,,it turned out lovely. did you see photos of it, i'll be happy to send you more it you like. i'll wait to hear from you.,,