Best Online Newsletter for Keeping Informed About Property Taxes

As a property tax consultant I need a reliable source to keep informed of changes in property tax laws and policies. For the last several years I've found the online newsletter by the National Association of Property Tax Attorneys (NAPTA) to be the best source. Oh I've tried Google Alerts and other sources, but the NAPTA daily Update is the most comprehensive and they've done the hard work for me.  
If you've used Google Alerts you know that it's difficult to tell which country, state, or province the news story is from.  I typically have to take time to follow the link, and even then many writers of news articles assume you know the state where the newspaper is reporting from.  I have to click around the site to the "contact us" webpage before I can identify the location.  But the NAPTA Update is neatly laid out from international issues to state issues in alphabetical order.

SOLUTION

The NAPTA Update newsletter is the best source to keep informed of changes in property tax laws and policies.

Emerging trends, critical issues, and the application of best practices in property taxation are being carried out in real time.  As local government operations property tax assessors don't have competition like the private sector.  But local assessors must track the progress being made by those heading the operations in comparable jurisdictions.  How are they responding to property tax law changes and what new tax policies are being proposed?
  • October 30 2013 - US
  • 0