Best Real Estate Companies in St. Louis

Need a little help here!  Who would you recommend as one of the top real estate companies in the St. Louis area?  I am studying to take my Real Estate exam and would like to know some good options on who to place my license with.  Thanks for any feedback!
  • July 18 2011 - Saint Louis
  • 1

Coldwell Banker Premier Group is really good.  They put you through training by Norm Polsky and it is a full service brokerage firm.  If you would like any further information, feel free to call or email me.  

Thank you so much for the reply Monica - I actually interviewed with CBG Corporate office and felt very comfortable with what I was hearing, but I did want to get some additional feedback to see what companies anyone else would suggest other than CBG, just to see what else was out there... Thanks!

Keller Williams is also good. They have extensive and ongoing training . Good technology , e fax, website, errors and omissions insurance are included in your low monthly dues.  Good commission splits. No mandatory floor duty. Just to name a few.
 This was simply affordable for me as an agent leaving an independent company and going to a franchise.

Profile picture for Bryan Young

Congratulations! I teach the Salesperson Pre-Exam and Missouri Real Estate Practice Courses in Metro St. Louis for two different schools. I want to commend you for making a great decision in getting your real estate license now.

You have the same question many of my students ask: How do I find the best broker affiliation? Many people think only about large franchises like Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and RE/Max, but there is world of great experience and training available through some of the smaller franchise and independent companies.

Look for an active and well respected broker who has a great "on-boarding" program. Evaluate their culture and how you would fit. If you are going to be part of an existing team, Understand what role you will play in the team. If you are going to be a single agent, look for someone who will insist that you pull together a detailed business plan and marketing strategy. In any case, understand, you are in charge of your own destiny and success. I would be happy to help you chart a path and get connected to some great brokers.

Bryan Young
[contact information removed by Zillow moderator]

I left Coldwell and went with Keller Williams and wish I had done it a year ago. I don't like companies that charge an admin fee to my clients on top of commission and that was what was happening at Coldwell. Keller Williams has profit sharing. Its #2 in the country.A high energy company.