Best area to raise family near Orlando?

We are relocating to the Orlando area. My husband will work on sight at Disney. We have an upcoming sophomore and 6th grader. We are looking for safe, small and family friendly area to call home.

April 07 2013 - US

I am a Realtor in Orlando, Florida and I would LOVE to be able to help you with you search for a home in the beautiful sunshine state! :) ... You can contact me via email at: RahimAli_Realtor@yahoo.com, or my cell at the number listed on my zillow profile page. I look forward to being there for you and helping you.

Best Wishes and Warm Regards from The Sunshine State! :).

Profile picture for dianetuman
Hello: I don't know Orlando at all, but Zillow has a great schools page for every metro in the country. The rankings are by GreatSchools, which is a very popular site for parents. Here are rankings for Orlando schools. You can also view home values in Orlando. Good luck!