Profile picture for Li_Li

Builder

Who built this home? Is PA the only state you build in? Can I have a list of the states you are currently building in?

Lisa M. Ivory
  • Question refers to 10 Mill Run Rd, York, PA 17404
  • 0

This home was build by RYAN homes.

Currently they build in other loctions like:

Single-family homes, town homes and condominiums. Operates in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Maryland and Virginia.

Our company works in all the locations they are currently building in, if you need a Exclusive Buyers Agent representing you where you are looking to buy, please email me back Lorena.Longo@newhomes.com
or call me direct 1-717-759-5139.
Or services are 100% free to you the buyer .... the seller pay's all the commissions fee's, and the best part is that you get some one on your side through out the whole process.

Hope this info can help you.

Call me or email me if you need addt- info.
By the way this was their Model, now for sale under a SHORT sale by the back that is holding the loan.

Lorena Longo
SOUTH CENTRAL TEAM
New Construction, Re-sales and bank repos.
Lorena.Longo@newhomes.com
717-759-5139 office