Profile picture for bsj3166

Buy a House Worries pt 2

I'm buy a that took three weeks to put in the water meter, and the water still not turn on. the basement has mold on the walls. The house is "as is". The house needs a new roof. I'm using my saving to buy this house with my sister and after will only have $3000 left over and the taxes are $3000 a year. I want to pull out and rent a place with my grandparents. What should I do?
  • February 21 - US

You seem to be proposing buying a house that will be a money pit yet you are at the very stretched limit of your financial abilities.   This does not make sense, it is a recipe for disaster.   As people posted on your other thread, you may wish to see how you can get out of the contract.

If you wish to continue the discussion, clicking on "post reply" will help you because it will keep all the discussion in one spot and help those who respond give better answers.
  • February 21