Buy a house in Rock Hill

I am looking to buy a house near to rock hill. One of my friends suggested me to contact [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] Is there anyone who has bought a home from this company? Is it a trustful one? Also I want to know about any other companies which I can contact for this.

Thanks. 

• October 04 2013 - Rock Hill
  • 0

The Rock Hill area is a great place to live. I would be glad to help in any way I can. You can contact me through the info in my profile. Click on my name or picture and you'll find the contact info.

The Fort Mill Homes link in your question is a Realtors website in Fort Mill, SC, which isn't exactly Rock Hill, but is 10 miles up I-77 towards Charlotte. I have lived in Rock Hill for 50 years and know the place well. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have here. through my contact email, or by phone. Thanks.

[Promotion removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]