Profile picture for aqpinfo

Buyers Agreement

I recently signed an exclusive buyers agreement with a Realtor in Michigan to help with my purchase of a second home.In the beginning this Realtor was very helpful and had alot of ideas at ways to save me money.Then we started to look at properties in his area where he was the listing agent  the aggressive ideas stopped now he wont even return my calls and i don't even no what i did to upset him. Now what do  I do I am contractually bound to him.I actually i think I upset him by putting a bid that was lower than he liked in on a house that he is the selling agent He took the offer by phone and never even responded to me
  • March 11 2014 - Dowagiac
  • 0

Good Morning!

I would recommend contacting his Manager or Broker especially if he won't return your calls.

Profile picture for aqpinfo
In his buyers agreement we are contracted until 4-30-14

Send him an email that you don't want to continue with his services & you are terminating exclusive buyers agreement contract (date).