Profile picture for TahirX

Buying New Home in NJ

Is there any website that shows all the new communities being built in New Jersey?
  • July 24 2014 - Middlesex
  • 0

Tahir,

Best way to find new communities is to go to the builder's website.We work with several home builders and can certainly assist you better. We also know how to get good possible discounts for the buyer.We closed several new construction this year with Startford, Monroe Manor and closing in Toll Bros next year.

Let me know.

Vishal.

Dear Tahir,
I have been working for the largest builders in NJ for years.  I have sold many in Middlesex County.  I know exactly what you are looking for.  
Please call me. 862-324-3155.  
Or email me at patrickwalsh@remax.net  
I know the tricks to finding the right NEW home.  I also know how to get discounts.  I have been on the other side of the negotiation table and can tell you things you won't find from anyone else.  
 You can read more about me on my Zillow profile also.
Please call.  If you have an accent I am very good at understanding.  I can help.
Thank you,
Patrick Walsh
862-324-3155 mobile/direct
patrickwalsh@remax.net

There are quite a few available:  These are the builders that have a number of developments in New Jersey:  Toll Brothers, Ryan Homes, Hallmark Homes.  You can also check new home source, and then check the state or zip code in which you are looking.  If you need assistance finding a realtor, or with the mortgage process feel free to contact me.  Good luck and happy home search!