Profile picture for vanni r

Buying a House

Hi,  I am looking for a property around Chino Hills, Especially close to an elementary school (in walking distance), rated above 8+.  My budget is max of 350K.  Please contact me in e-mail, if you have a right property.  Moving IN by End of Jan 2014.
  • December 08 2013 - US
  • 0

Have you considered financing at all? Setting up your financing for your future home should be one of your first steps in the home buying process. Either way, I suggest you speak with a lender like myself who would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

Hi Vanni,

350K is going to be tough for Chino Hills. Most of the properties on the market in that price range are mobile homes and condominiums.
There are more homes in your price range in cities such as Ontario, Fontana, Jurupa Valley, Corona, etc. but they are not going to have schools with ratings like the ones in Chino Hills.

Good luck with your search and hope you find a house you will be happy in!