Profile picture for md567

Buying a new house,already on another deed....

Hi!!  I own a house with my sister the last 7 years,it's 60% hers and 40% mine on the deed,now I want to go out and buy my own house with my new wife,what are my options??..THANK YOU GUYS,GREAT SERVICE THIS IS...Mike D.
  • May 04 2010 - Deer Park
  • 0

If you are on the mortgage as well, one of you may wish to buy the other out--speak to an attorney who specializes in real estate for all related paperwork.

Refi to pay off sister.

Are you on the mortgage also?   If on the mortgage, then you will have to be able to qualify for both the mortgage on your sister's house as well as the one on the house you propose to purchase with your new wife.   

Options?  Have your sister buy you and and refinance under her own name.