Buying in CT, i live in NY, excellent credit, how can I get approved w/o contract from new job?

I have excellent credit score, was pre approved, signed a contract, 10% down and a good job. I'm moving to CT from NYC for more training(I'm a physician) but 1st bank gave 3.5% rate but couldn't approve bc new job pays less and I can't provide job contract. What to do? I start work 7/1/2013. Should I try to close before I move and use current income? I loan shopped on my own and got good rates but now stressed. Please help! I'm honest and credit worthy!
  • May 08 2013 - Farmington
  • 0

If I was you I would to a good mortgage broker since many rules have changed and perhaps they can help you. I have a couple of those I would be glad to recommend. Let me know if you want the information.
Regards, Mary Ann Laurita, Prudential CT Realty

The first argument would be why were you pre-approved if this was the case.  Farmington is a little far away to say you would commute to NYC for work.  First question would be why can't you get a job contract.  I would think that is pretty standard.  When are you set to close.