Buying properties advice

Hi, I live in England but I am seriously thinking about buying a property in Tupelo. How would I go about buying one of your properties in Tupelo? Would I get a mortgage in England? Do you have any information about buying homes in this area?

Kind Regards,
Michelle Bulmer
  • September 02 2013 - Tupelo
  • 0

Profile picture for Michael Mei
You should search on Zillow for an agent or local pro for that area to help you locate a property of interest.  You will need to search for a lender that will pre-approve a mortgage for you when you submit a Residential Purchase Agreement.  Typcially the lender should be US based.