Profile picture for JMichaels13

CANDIAN INVESTOR LOOKING FOR BUYING AGENT IN FLORIDA

I am looking to purchase fixer-uppers, which will be rented out.  Looking to work with a buying agent who specializes in these types of deals.  Decent areas are a must.  Anyone with any information or comments please feel free to contact me.

• December 15 2010 - US
  • 0

I'm in Miami area, are you looking for a Duplex and/or Single Families Homes. You can email me at any time

Hi There,

Where in Canada are you from? I was born and raised in Toronto Canada and now live and work in Pensacola Florida.  I specialize in Foreclosures so sent me an email and I can send you some homes to look through.

Thank you I need a email and phone number to reach you!
thank you
Rise

I'm in the Tallahassee Florida area, but make referrals to agents across the State. It would help to talk and determine exactly what your goals are and what type properties you specialize in and to what extent you wish to expand into Florida.
Will be happy to discuss assembling a team of Realtors to assist you! We can keep you busy! I'd love for you to help us put Floridians to work!
Debbie Kirkland, e-Pro, SFR
HomeSalesofTallahassee

I would be happy to help in the Tampa Bay area! Pasco and Hernando Counties. New, Bank owned or short sales, you name it I can help!

Let me know by sending me an email or visiting my website.

warm wishes,

Rose Vasilakis

Future Home Realty

[link removed by moderator]

Profile picture for craigfial
I specialize in the Palm Beach County and have been helping Canadians from Ontario, Toronto, Caledon and Brampton find great income producing properties here in South Florida.

The benefit to using my services is the ability for me to manage your property at a very reasonable cost, along with managing the repairs, and leasing.  One stop shopping.

I look forward to further discussion.

Craig Fialkowski GRI,CDPE

I work in the Florida Keys, which is a great area to buy an investment property.  I know a few properties in great areas that could work for you.

Profile picture for glenbigness
I sell in Naples FL- investment areas include Golden Gate City, Golden Gate Estates and Naples-City depending on price of investment...

Drop me aline and I will see if we can work together based on your price range and requirements.

thank you!