CEASE AND DESIST

IMMEDIATELY STOP USING MY NAME AS A Foreclosure Trustee or Attorney in reference to Foreclosures.  I am the Clerk of Superior Court for Davidson County, North Carolina.  I have been contacted on numerous occassions by individuals looking to purchase homes.  This representation is inappropriate and has negative reprocussions on my political image.

January 26 2013 - Lexington

Matter Resolved --Thank you

Hi there. I apologize for the slow response. I'll email you (via your profile email) for more detail. I'll need to know the address you are being shown on so I can remove it.

Hello, Pasa is right I think that you need to email someone at Zillow directly. Your best bet is probably contacting Rachel at Zillow to see if she can help or get you to the right person to help.

You can contact Zillow's legal counsel directly, but I think that contacting Rachel is more likely to get the issued addressed efficently. Hope the link and info helps.

If you need to get something to Zillow's lawyers, or even the technicians that bulk load data from the 3rd party data collection companies... this is not the place to post it.  Primarily only consumers and agents not associated with Zillow read the forum threads.