Profile picture for Test West

CONFIDENTIALITY, PLEASE!

I've noticed that when you post questions and responses, you also post names, addresses, and all kinds of personal information that is inappropriate for this venue. I can appreciate "general" questions and answers, but the personal details should be omitted. Zillow should not become a mining-site for identity theft.

I also noticed that the nature of the questions asked seems to center around owners' inabilities to make self-corrections. Zillow, you MUST allow owners to fix things (rather than sending them through your "process") or your site will become a moreass of irrelevant data.

I would add my email address, to make it easier for you to respond, but it would become public!

• August 06 2008 - US
  • 0