Call my phone is not working, and several of my listings have wrong photos and missing info

Several of my listings have the wrong photo as the primary picture. When I try to adjust this and correct information, the 'Call My Phone' is not working, so the changes cannot be saved. What do I do? Who do I contact?
  • October 10 2012 - Salisbury
  • 0

Here's a link to the phone verification instructions from Zillow.   Are you answering your office phone, or is it going to someone else, message system or call forwarding etc?

With your listings, they appear to be coming to Zillow from the remax website.   The ones I clicked through had the same primary photo in both locations, have you checked?    If not, you can contact listingsupport@zillow.com to help sort out the issues.