Can't load photos

I'm trying to upload photos that are 800 x 533 the usual size I upload on Zillow.
At one point I had 5 of these photos uploaded and got a message that I could not
load any more as exceeded photo limit. I deleted and started over but no help.
I finished the rest of the post then returned in edit mode but could not add any
photos there either.
Can you clear and reset this so I can add?

Thanks very much,
George
  • December 21 2008 - Nashville

Hi George -

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache?

Our records show that you did try to upload several photos for 2402 Milton Dr, Nashville, TN. However, none of the photos are showing up. It is possible that you forgot to tick on the agent agreement box before clicking on the Creating Your Listing button.

You also mentioned that you're no longer able to add photos through the edit feature. Can you tell us if you're getting any error message, and if so, what it contains? In addition, I would suggest that you switch browsers (for example, use Firefox instead of IE, and vice versa).