Can't use "thumbs up"

During the last few days, I've been unable to "thumbs up" any posts in Advice. I've noticed that some people can still use it, and others commenting that they can't.    I'm using Mozilla Firefox 16.0.2

• November 15 2012 - US
  • 2

• Ice L.Zillow
Thank you wetdawgs for reporting this. We have escalated the issue for further checking.

Ice

Profile picture for blue screen exile
I've been finding that if I click on it, I get no response, but that if I re-load the page, it actually did register the thumbs up; it just doesn't update the screen at the time of clicking.

It has been broken since the filters correction.

I always click them, but lately it comes up no thumbs :( I'm hoping Zillow has a fix soon.

Is there any update on this situation?  (Now I'm using Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1; but also can't use TU with IE)

I like giving thumbs up to high quality posts! 

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Click on it anyway even if it doesn't show... it is still registering when the page is reloaded...