Profile picture for Leo Gonzalez

Can I add Video to my Zillow profile/listings?

• August 31 2010 - Spring Valley
  • 0

Thanks David and all - Just wanted to let you know that making it easier to add video to profiles is on our list of things to do right now.  But it certainly can be done (check out my profile for example).

So, if you want to add a virtual tour link to any of your listings, just find your way to the edit listing info screen:

MY ZILLOW > LISTINGS > EDIT

or go to the property page and click EDIT > EDIT LISTING INFO

... and add the url to the 'Virtual tour:' field.

As for adding video to your profile, I do believe you're able to by inserting the embedded code that Youtube (and many other video upload) services can generate for your video. You would do so by clicking the Edit HTML Code button in your profile edit screen:

Profile picture for Leo Gonzalez
Yes David I would like to do both if possible.

Brian Great idea usually I post a link to a virtual tour that I design a on the property website but this is a great idea!

Any suggestions on posting a "Meet Leonardo" video on the profile?

Lightbulb: I just thought that maybe i can post the script of the video on the profile. I am going to try that.

Hi Leo:

Great Q, what exactly are you trying to do? Add a "Meet Leonardo!" video to your profile? Or add a video walkthru of a listing to the property page? Or both?

Profile picture for Brian French
Yes - go to the subject listing and click edit, then scroll down where you will see the "Virtual Tour" link, there you will paste your url for YouTube or wherever your video is hosted