Profile picture for abbybaxter11

Can I add a renovation loan to my already existing FHA mortgage?

My husband and I bought a foreclosed home with a FHA 203 B mortgage 2 years ago. Now we're wanting to do minor renovations to get the home in tip top shape. What kind of loan would be best for super low monthly payments? Can we add the loan to our existing mortgage to spread the loan out over the 30 years? Not really interested in refinancing but ready to move forward with getting the funds and not sure where to start. We would like quotes for a $5K loan and a $10K loan and both of us have credit around 740
  • June 18 2012 - Atoka
  • 0