Profile picture for catsratsrabbits

Can I add to my testimonial? I neglected to give David Kres full stars in all the categories.

• August 28 2011 - US
  • 0

You can revise your review and the changes will update.

Profile picture for catsratsrabbits
That worked!

Thank you so much!

If you go to your profile under "my Zillow" in the upper right, you should see "review written" on the left.   Click on that, and then you should find the ability to edit.

When I checked your profile, it looks like you signed up today.   Therefore, my instructions above may apply only once it has been published.  I'm not sure.  Try it any way.

Profile picture for catsratsrabbits

Thank you so much for your reply.

How do I add to his review?  Where do I look?

Thank you, again.

You can add to an agent review, but it will go back into the queue for moderation before it appears again.