Profile picture for rtduryea

Can I comparable sales prices during a specific period in specific zip codes

I am appealing my property tax assessment and need to find comps.  Can I find details on specific sales during a fixed time period for a given zip code in a specific price range
  • May 13 2009 - Palo Alto
  • 0

Best Answer

Here's a link that might help. You can then use the filters on the left.

Hello..there ar a couple of ways that you can find comparable sales.  You can contact a real estate appraiser and ask for comparbel sales in a report.  An appraiser will  will charge you for this service.  A real estate agent can also identify compable sales.  If you have a realtionship with a real estate agent, maybe the one that assisted you when you bought the proeprty, you may want to ask the agent to assist you.  I offer it as a service to all my clients and have provided compables for many of them over the past year.
Russ Boyd
650 325 7877
http://www.bayareateam.com