Profile picture for carleykyle

Can I create and track a portfolio of single family homes using Zillow?

I would like the ability to load my single family rental homes into Zillow and then use Zillow's zestimate to track changes in estimated market value of each house in the portfolio.

• October 10 2012 - Pine Hills
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
You can save as many favorites as you like, and can choose to get E-mail notifications if desired or not...

But that won't give you each of the estimates 3 times a week, and the corresponding range, and the Rent-Zestimates done once a week with their corresponding range.  For those, you need to go to each home details page and copy that info.  It only gives one value for each month, and no range.  It is assumed that the monthly value is the average of the estimates for that month, but not verified.  (Approximately 12 estimates).

There is a way to download the 10 yr Zestimate trend charts as a text file for import into Excel, but it is a bit obscure and not documented by anyone other than a few of my posts.

Last Zestimate run was this past Sunday.  Last Rent-Zestimate run was this past Monday.