Profile picture for DMRMiller

Can I find office or commercial proprty for my business here?

• September 07 2011 - Orlando
  • 0

While Zillow only lists residential properties (no commercial) you should be able to find a local agent on Zillow that can find you a property.

Just make sure you ask the agent if they are experienced in buying and selling commercial real estate as it is a specialty practice.

It's a great time to negotiate for a commercial building or a lease in the Orlando market..  You have alot of leverage if you business is existing.

If it's light commercial (strip center retail, small office etc...) I can help for all other I refer back and forth with a local commercial agent with 10+ years of experience.

Hope this helps,

If you are looking for a commercial space, I would suggest you contact a commercial real estate agent, you can click on my name and I can send you a referral or you can go to Professionals up top of page and look for someone in your area. 
Best of luck

I have owner looking to rent or sell their property in Groveland.
It is located on Hway 27.
[phone number deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please refer to Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]