Can I generate a "listing activity report" or do I have to wait until one is emailed to me by Zillow

Now it seems I receive them randomly, not on a regular basis. Is there a way to "set" a schedule for receiving these reports? Thanks!

October 02 2010 - House

Very good question, i access mine by logging into my account, i wont get them by email, by i can see them whenever i want to.

It must be just once a month, although the date range would indicate otherwise, and is the reason I went down this road. Guess I'll wait until everyone's back at the Zillow cubicle farm on Monday and ask them directly! Thanks.

It doesn't look like there is anything in the settings that you can change.  I get mine monthly.  Is that about the same you get yours?

It is a report for each of our listings, most recently it was for the date range of 9/17 - 9/24. The date range would indicate it is weekly, but it doesn't seem to be generated on a regular basis.

Are you talking about your monthly report regarding advertising statistics?