Profile picture for kumonryan

Can I get a 1st time buyer credit when I am currently an out of state buyer?

• March 11 2010 - Albuquerque
  • 0

as long as you don't own a home nor have owned a home in the last three years.

Profile picture for Daves360
Absolutely, as long as you are moving into it.  The tax credit details from the IRS are found here:
http://www.irs.gov/newsro ... 1,00.html

I would be happy to help you find the right place, and even add to your rebate by offering a buyer rebate, which can save you thousands!  Feel free to contact me or see my website for further details:

[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]

The first time homebuyers credit is a Federal tax program which is administered by the IRS. As long as you meet the criteria for the program and have a home under contract by April 30th 2010 and close by June 30th 2010 you can take advantage of the program no matter where you live in the U.S.A.