Can I get a 30 yr mortgage w/ a 605 FICA score?

Can I get an approval on a 30 yr mortgage with a 605 FICA score and income of $162,000?

• October 10 2013 - Fairfield
  • 0

While there is more to qualifying than credit and income, you're definitely off to a great start. Your credit score is within the parameters for a mortgage, which is good new. Unless you have a substantial amount of monthly debt, I'd say the odds are on your side. As mentioned, there are other factors which we absolutely must go over to ensure a smooth process in underwriting. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can begin weighing out your options and devising a plan of action to make sure we get to closing on-time and stress free.

Kindest regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Sr. Mortgage Advisor

Yes, I would say that is possible. I have been able to give out loans with scores as low as 580 so you might have a shot. There are also other important factors to consider that may affect your ability to obtain a loan. These factors include your assets, liabilities, debt, expenses, down payment, employment, as well as income and credit score. I recommend that you speak with a lender. There are lenders like myself that would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me!

Nope.  Sorry.  Looks like you are a perfect candidate for "cash only" or scammers like Paul Deibler below.

The way to do this is to review the credit and do quick repair. You can have a mortgage with those scores but you will pay through the nose on the rate.
Call me if you wish to discuss

Yes you can, but it is not a sure thing. It depends on what caused your score to be 605. FHA will look very hard at the last two years to confirm your credit problems are in the past.

You can depending on your down payment and how you can trace your current rental payment. It also will depend on the reason as to why your score is a 605. An explanation and proof maybe required as well.

Yes you can!  We can do loans with fico scores down to 530.

Contact me for details.